The Summer of a Dormouse

Musings of an incurable pessimist. "When one subtracts from life infancy (which is vegetation) - sleep, eating and swilling - buttoning and unbuttoning - how much remains of downright existence? The summer of a dormouse...(Lord Byron)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Template problem

I am going to have to change the template of this blog. I really like it, such a soothing colour, but I cannot work out how to put links to other people's blogs into the sidebar, and I need to be able to do that before May 1st Blogging against Disablism Day.

If any kind blogger who has experience of this template can advise me before then, I would be most grateful. Otherwise, I'll switch to one of those which has a ready-made Edit-Me section.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sally said...

Dear 'dotandcarryone'
Thank you for your response to my 'Nitty Gritty' blog, I have answered you there.
I too have difficulty putting links to other blogs on my side bar - I have sent out a plea for really really simple instructions, which I will pass on to you if I receive any !
May I add a link to you on my page, if ever I work it out ?

6:09 pm  
Blogger dotandcarryone said...

Dear Sally,

Please feel free to add a link if you can find out how to do so, and I will do the same.

7:32 pm  
Blogger dotandcarryone said...

Dear Charles

Thank you for the suggestion, I will follow it up.

7:33 pm  
Blogger dotandcarryone said...

Success!!

8:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home